Scientific research shows that "Logical Thinking & Problem Solving" have been consistently amongst the top 3 skillsets that most companies look for. As our environments become more volatile, complex, and fast paced the need for that skillset has intensified.
This course explains the essentials of Decision Science and it’s subset, Data Science. Decision Science is a '10 pillar' approach which helps you arrive at insights that your Business Leaders love to act upon. Questionnaires guide you through development of a "personalized Skills roadmap" to achieve your dream Role, with the "Decision Science" Role family.
This course is for you if ..
- If you are a business owner, the need for this capability really defines the existence of your business. Decision Science is central to building this capability.
- If you are looking for an immediate career boost, this course will help you learn and immediately apply analytics in your current job.
- If you are a student, this course will help you get into roles related to Data Science or Business Analysis. At this moment, while there is a huge requirement for people with knowledge of Data science across industries, freshers find it challenging to get to these roles.
- If you are already a Data Scientist or a Business Analyst, and believe that you are not equipped with the complete toolset needed for Problem Solving, this course will help you achieve your goals.
Highlights of the course
Clear understanding of Decision Science, and where Data Science fits in
Assessing your suitability for careers in Decision Science & Data Science
Assessing the skills you need to acquire to make leaps within your current career path
- 5 powerful techniques to supercharge & reframe your CV. Act smart ! While others attempt to position themselves as Data Scientists, YOU change the rules of the game by positioning yourself as a “Decision Scientist” !
- Your Personalized Report sent to your inbox in minutes! It informs you on the roles (within Decision Science/Data Science family) you are best suited for, associated Compensation & Benefits, and the skills needed to get to those roles
- Lifetime access to our Blogs & exciting offers on future courses will help you get the most from a career within the vast Decision Science family
Introduction to Decision Science and Data Science
Roles and Salaries within the Decision Science Role Family
Skills Assessment; the skills you need to develop to get your desired job role
A specific Roadmap including specific training courses to acquire those Skills
Decision Science Essentials - Live Webinar
Sandeep Seth is a senior industry professional in the IT and Analytics domain, with over 27 years of experience. He has worked for over 20 years in some of the largest MNC's including Wipro Technologies, Procter & Gamble, Bunge Global (a $40bn corporation). He has also been a
successful entrepreneur for 7 years, developing and selling Cloud-based solutions in the "Integrated Planning & Control" space.
During his corporate stints, his roles included local and international stints as CIO, CDO (Chief Data Officer), CAO (Chief Analytics Officer), and leading large scale digital transformations.
He has created the business case for Data Science teams and led the establishment of such teams across the globe. He was instrumental in building their capability.
He was part of the team which won a NASSCOM Award for 'leading edge AI-enabled digital transformations'
As an entrepreneur he has conducted over 50 intensive training programs for students and industry professionals.
Sandeep is an alumnus of IIT Delhi (Integrated Masters in Mathematics & Computers, '88-'93), and IIM Bangalore (PGDM, '96-'98)